CEO, The Alta Group China Region
- Based in Hong Kong and responsible for serving Chinese business interests in equipment leasing and finance – and businesses from other markets interested in China
- Is also responsible for the broader Asia-Pacific region
- Previously managing director CIT Asia Pacific responsible for turn-around of their vendor finance business unit
- Captive leadership experience as past managing director of Sun Microsystems APAC where he built a multi-funder model to serve developing countries
- Other past APAC leadership roles include Senior Vice President for GE Capital Vendor Finance and Director IT Financing For AT&T Capital
- Asset management business leadership as managing director of a global asset management, valuation, disposal service
Adrian Pang, based in Hong Kong, is chief executive officer of The Alta Group’s China region, responsible for serving Chinese business interests in equipment leasing and finance and businesses from other markets interested in China.
Prior to joining Alta, Adrian was managing director of CIT Asia-Pacific, where he rebuilt the team and turned around their vendor finance business unit. Previously, he was managing director of Goindustry Dovebid, a global asset disposal and asset management company focusing on Fortune 500 accounts. At Goindustry Dovebid, he successfully integrated many legal entities and operations after Goindustry acquired Dovebid in Asia. During this time, one of his target areas was effectively combining sophisticated asset valuation and online asset disposal to help equipment lessors maximize the financial return of leased assets.
Earlier in his career, Adrian was managing director of Sun Microsystems Finance APAC, where he built a multi-funders model enabling Sun Microsystems salespersons to utilize leasing as an important tool, even in some developing countries. He also held a position as senior vice president for GE Capital’s vendor financial services group APAC, and was the director of IT financing for AT&T Capital in Asia.
The consultancy’s China unit joins other Alta units in Canada, Europe, the Middle East and Africa (EMEA), Latin America, and the U.S. on client engagement s involving multiple countries.
“A strong presence in China has always been important to our clients who recognize the vast opportunities this market represents,” said John C. Deane, chief executive officer of The Alta Group’s Worldwide Management Committee.
In addition to serving the Chinese equipment leasing market, Adrian is also responsible for the broader Asia -Pacific region.
Adrian Pang can be reached at email@example.com.