Daniel G. Morse
- Expertise in global risk management, underwriting, development, and sales
- Proven track record in building profitable businesses, integrating companies and creating successful business teams
- Broad-based experience in health care equipment, construction and material handling equipment finance
- Former Global Risk Manager and Sales Manager of Capital Markets and Growth for GE Commercial Finance – Healthcare Financial Services
- Former National Sales Manager of CitiCapital Healthcare, Energy, and Technology Finance
- Former National Sales Manager of Copelco Capital
Dan Morse has broad-based experience serving the health care equipment finance market as well as in other equipment types. He has deep expertise in global risk management and underwriting as well as development and sales. He supports The Alta Group’s Consulting Practice which provides strategic planning, market entry, due diligence, problem resolution, operational reviews, marketing strategy, and organizational development services to companies involved in health care equipment financing.
“If understanding the current state of the U.S. health care system is difficult, getting a bead on where it’s going is even harder. Expect health care providers to hedge their budget bets and move conservatively on spending plans and new projects for the near future.”
Dan was formerly global risk manager, and later, sales manager of capital markets and growth initiatives for GE Commercial Finance – Healthcare Financial Services. Prior to joining GE, he was sales manager of health care, technology, and energy finance for CitiCapital Vendor Finance. Earlier in his career Dan held leadership positions at Copelco Capital, AT&T Capital Corporation, Chase Manhattan Leasing Company, PacificCorp Credit Corporation, and United States Leasing Corporation.
He earned a master’s of business administration degree in finance and bachelor’s degree in marketing from Southern Illinois University.
Daniel G. Morse
+1 541 690 6059