- 30+ year career in asset finance executive management
- A change agent adept at building and leading successful, high-performing multinational teams as well as enduring partnerships and alliances
- Has negotiated, developed and led acquisitions, mergers and partnership agreements for major corporations doing business (or seeking to) in Asia Pacific, Europe and the Americas.
- Has negotiated major multi-national Joint ventures with global market leaders
- Serves as Trustee Governor of Alice Smith School, a leading international not-for-profit school in Asia
- Is a mentor for the Global Institute of Leadership Development
Damian Broadbent is managing director of consulting services for The Alta Group’s Asia Pacific region. He is responsible for working with leaders of equipment-leasing, asset-finance and manufacturing companies in the region seeking to grow their existing portfolios, enter new markets, use asset finance as a key part of their sales strategies, or as an element of a more sophisticated approach to capital and asset management.
His career in equipment leasing management includes extensive executive management experience with leading global finance companies. An expert advisor on equipment/vendor leasing, funding, capital/asset management and private equity, he also specializes in innovative strategy development, including for crisis and turnaround situations, which lead to sustained profitable growth. Based at the centre of the APAC region in Kuala Lumpur in Malaysia, Damian has experience across the entire Asia Pacific region, from Greater China, Japan, ASEAN and Australia and New Zealand.
“Working with executive leadership from top tier organisations in diverse industry sectors, I find it very fulfilling to help them succeed in Asia Pacific. Especially so when that success is measured by increased market share, return on investment and shareholder value, that has been assisted by the utilization of sound strategic advice for their asset finance and equipment leasing businesses.”
Damian is an Alumni of the Advanced Management Program from Harvard Business School and of the Executive Management Program at IMD Lausanne, Switzerland.
+60 3 64126305 (office)